Top 10 most reliable 4x4s
For fans of off road and all-terrain vehicles helped us a rating in the top 10 most reliable 4x4s. The ranking is based on the strength of the cars build quality, maintenance and reliability of the car. Hope you like it!
10. Toyota Land Cruiser – Repairs are less expensive, but Land Cruiser remains the standard for reliability in its class.
9. Nissan X-Trail – Large and aggressive 4×4 machine from Nissan is one of the most reliable in its class. It is a popular family choice.
8. Lexus RX – It’s no surprise the presence of “luxury Toyota” in the top 10. However, if necessary repairs can be costly.
7. Land Rover Freelander – A surprising result of the background that the previous generation was not particularly famous with reliability. However England have learned from their mistakes.
6. Nissan Terrano – Good choice for real off-road driving. Good reliability and relatively inexpensive repairs can make you forget his ugly appearance.
5. Kia Sorento – will not win beauty contests and attention of people who want an image from your car, but it is more reliable than the Land Cruiser and far less expensive to repair.
4. Mitsubishi Pajero – One of the most expensive to repair, but very reliable.
3. Toyota RAV4 – The dominance of Japanese 4×4 SUV-so it’s no surprise, as there is also a third place RAV4.
2. Suzuki Grand Vitara – Suitable even for the city, Grand Vitara is a smart choice that offers excellent reliability. It may not be the most dynamic SUV, but it will serve its owner well.
1. Honda CR-V – Honda’s compact SUV wins list, showing what they are capable Japanese 4×4 vehicles.